This Griptilian model features a hollow ground 154CM blade and round thumb-hole openers. The handles are made from Noryl GTX with a reversible pocket clip for completely ambidextrous carry. With multiple blade styles, sizes and colors your Grips just got a little wilder... Grrr!
- Ambidextrous Thumb-Hole Opener
- Lightweight Molded Handle
- Hollow ground Blade
- Multiple Configurations and Colors Available
- 154CM: An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.
- AXIS® A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it's inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
- Blade Length: 3.45"
- Blade Thickness: 0.105"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Hollow ground Modified Sheepsfoot; Ambidextrous Thumb-Holes
- Weight: 3.25 oz.
- Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up, Black
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.07"
- Closed Length: 4.62"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made in the USA