||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000® Original details inside collar and pockets.
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of synthetic fibers.
- Can be worn as an insulation jacket or a heavier shirt.
- 2 front pocket with press buttons closure.
Warm, lumberjack shirt in functional wool blend with comfort fit. Push buttons in the front, on the sleeve cuffs and on the pocket flap. Both breast pockets are positioned slightly lower than on other shirts to make it easier to reach them. Can be worn either for casual wear or in the mountains, and as a lightweight shirt jacket or an insulating intermediate layer under normal shell garments.
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibers
- Weight: 600 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model size: M
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 30°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, use a leather balm on leather details regularly, wash with similar colors
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Värmland
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
“I have always loved the look of a flannel shirt, but have found that sometimes it can be a bit thin for colder days. The Canada shirt carries the same style as a flannel but being made of wool it keeps you roasty toasty” - Josh