||2-4 Work Days
- Durable trekking trousers with zip-off function in G-1000 Silent.
- Engineered cut with articulated legs and pre-shaped knees.
- One zippered leg pocket and one buttoned, the latter with an inside phone pocket.
- Multi-tool pocket.
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets with buttoned flaps.
Versatile and comfortable outdoor trousers with zip-off legs so they can be transformed into a pair of shorts. This gives hard to beat versatility when trekking and travelling when you want to minimise baggage. Technical cut with pre-shaped rear and knees for a better fit and excellent freedom of movement. The model’s eight pockets have room for a map, compass and anything else you need close at hand; two hand pockets, two back pockets with flaps and buttons, a leg pocket with a zipper on the left leg and one with a flap and an inside phone pocket. There is also a small pocket for a multitool. The trousers have regular fit and a mid waist. Raw-length leg endings so you can adjust them to suit your height perfectly.
- Material: G-1000® Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 590 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Zip-off trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Pockets: Knife pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Ventilation, Water-resistant
- Product type: Pants
*Adventure Tested items can not be returned or refunded.