||2-4 Work Days
- New Cressi computer that makes the most of all the experience it built up with the Archimede model to offer a futuristic instrument that has extremely cutting edge features, which make it the perfect instrument for divers who want to keep up with the developments of the most advanced underwater diving.
- The aesthetics of the computer have also been revamped and it now has a new upper shell, with coloured inserts that modernise it and give it a more modern look.
The strap is also new, with stretch inserts to absorb squeezing of the suit when diving deep.
- But it is the software of this computer that has undergone the biggest changes.
- First of all, the saturation compartments have been increased from 9 to 12, for even more precise monitoring of the compartment saturation and de-saturation mechanisms.
- And the possibility of using a second Nitrox mix during the same dive has also been introduced. This assists and faithfully monitors even those divers who choose to entrust the de-saturation of their organism to even higher oxygen-rich mixes, a practice that gives added safety to the dive and that more and more enthusiasts are following.
- The first mix can contain a percentage of oxygen ranging from 21% (air) to 50%, the second between 21% and 99% (pure oxygen). The fraction of oxygen of both mixes is set on the surface but the use of the two different mixes can be selected at any time during the dive.
Obviously the partial pressure of both mixes can also be selected in a wide range of between 1.0 and 1.6 bar.
- Other new functions include the maximum depth indicator, now also visible during decompression, the choice of three different Safety Factor levels - the ascent speed indicator (expanded), the temperature sensor (more rapid) and the display back lighting (lighter).
- Lastly, the brand new GAUGE function that can be used both for scuba diving and free diving, which selects only some of the functions of the instrument, like instant and maximum depth, duration of the dive (in minutes and seconds), time and ascent speed. The operative range in GAUGE function arrives at up to 200 metres.
*Adventure Tested items cannot be returned or refunded.