||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with 100% recycled polyester in stitch-through channels.
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic edging.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Front zipper has an inside placket.
Expedition lätt hoodie is a lightweight, pliant reinforcement jacket perfect for a range of winter activities. Padded with 100% recycled polyester free-fibre insulation that gives a down-like puffiness and loft. Perfect under a shell jacket and an excellent choice in wet conditions as it can handle some moisture without losing its insulating capacity. Hood, two hand pockets and an inside pocket that doubles as a pack bag. Part of fjällräven’s expedition series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Fill weight: 158 g
- Weight: 495 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Fixed
- Closing: One-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inner pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper
- Washing: 30°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Polar
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled
- Features: Insulating, Lightweight, Packable, Packs into self