||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Zipper with inside placket.
Expedition Pack Down Jacket is a lightweight, packable down jacket for winter activities. Easy to pull on for extra warmth when you take a break, and just as easy to compress into its own inner pocket when you don’t need it. Padded with one layer of ethically produced down in stitch-through channels with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill power: 700 CUIN
- Fill weight: 100 g
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Weight: 415 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Closing: One-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent, remove the leather pullers before wash
- Article number: F86123
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Polar
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
- Features: Insulating, Lightweight, Packable, Packs into self