- Large Capacity with small size
- 200 wattage output
- 250Wh(16.8Ah) lithium battery
- PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet
- 12V carport and 2* USB ports
- Smart display to show input power, output power and remaining battery power
GREEN POWER SUPPLY
With MPPT Controller, it can easily gather energy from the sun and get faster recharge by Solar Saga 60W Panel within 6 hours.
Solar Recharging Steps:
- Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 60;
- Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 60 with the DC input of Explorer 240
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
- 2During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
- Equipped with lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.
240Wh (14.4V, 16.8Ah)
≥500 cycles to 80%
BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
12V-30V (42W Max)
12V Car Adaptor:
SolarSaga 60W Solar Panels:
Operating Usage Temperature: