||2-4 Work Days
The Venture 70 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras and tablets charged no matter the elements you may be out battling. With an IPX67 weatherproof rating and 17,700mAh the Venture will keep everything running smoothly.
- Smart Charging Technology -Features two USB ports capable of dishing out 2.4A at the same time, not to mention the smart charging sequence that optimizes the Venture's output to match what's plugged in to eliminate the damaging effects overcharging.
- Waterproof in Use - Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain - and never worry about rubber plugs. It's engineered to get out, stay out and handle whatever Mother Nature can throw your way - even a drop in a puddle.
- 66.9 Wh, 17,700mAh Power Pack - Power phones (5-6x), tablets (2x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR VENTURE 30 RECHARGER:
- The Sun - The Venture 70 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 20 can recharge it in about 8 hours.
- USB Port - The Venture 70 can be recharged from a 2A USB Source in about 8 hours.
- Charge Times
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 20-40 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 11-22 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 8-14 HoursBattery
- 2A USB Source: 8 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell Capacity: 66.9 Wh (3.78V, 17,700mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 3A (15W max)
- Product SKU: 22012 (micro/micro), 22013 (micro/lightning)
- IP Rating: IPX67
- LED (output): 65 Lumens, white LED
- Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 0.9 in (16.3 x 9.5 x 2.35 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS