||2-4 Work Days
- Knee-long padded forest jacket in G-1000® Silent Eco and G-1000® Eco on part of the sleeves.
- Hydratic®liner for water and windproofness.
- Two big bellow pockets with bullet and buckshot holders.
- Fleece lined chest pockets with zipper.
- The waist width can be adjusted in the back.
Warm knee-length jacket for sedentary hunting. Made from quiet, soft G-1000 Silent Eco with windproof and waterproof Hydratic lining and insulating synthetic padding. G-1000 Original reinforcements on parts of the sleeves. Comfortable fit and waist with fixed textile belt that can be adjusted with push buttons. There are also slits with push buttons for extra mobility when you want to lengthen your strides. Detachable hood and many smart pockets for convenient storage, like the two large bellow pockets with compartments for ammunition and the fleece-lined hand-warming pockets just under the bust. There is also a clip-on radio attachment, one Napoleon pocket and two inner pockets. Two-way zipper with two protective flaps and buttons. Velcro sleeve cuffs and elastic ribbing for extra warmth at the wrists.
- Material: G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
- Fill weight: 150 g/m²
- Water column: 7000 mm
- Breathability: 7000
- Weight: 1580 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, wash separately
- Activity: Hunting
- Family: Värmland
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof