||2-4 Work Days
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique graphic print. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Kånken
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax