||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Kånken art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique graphic print and the long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents in the main compartment from pressing against the back. Part of fjällräven’s arctic fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 7 l
- Weight: 320 g
- Number of pockets: 1
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Kånken
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax