||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets and generous ventilation openings along the thighs and calves. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Weight: 610 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Product type: Pants