||2-4 Work Days
A full tang knife has been at the top of the wish list for our most dedicated users for a long time. Now finally it’s here, and we’re convinced that Garberg, with its sturdy design and shock-resistant material, will be greatly enjoyed by both experienced and new members of Team Morakniv.
Morakniv Garberg is a powerful full tang knife, designed to withstand the toughest challenges imaginable. Its blade is 3.2 mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel, specially treated in our factory to make it even stronger. The blade has a special Scandi-grind, making the knife easier to keep sharp. Also, the spine of the blade has been ground to be used with a fire starter, so your essential fire is never far away. It has an exclusive leather sheath, a handsome and resistant protective cover.
Exclusive Leather Sheath Features
- The sheath has a sturdy and generous cover, a design that has multiple functions. For example, it makes sure that the knife stays securely in place and that the cover is easy to open when wearing gloves. In a serious survival situation you need to be sure you will not lose your knife. At the same time, you also need to be confident that you are able to reach and use it within seconds. To be sure that your knife is readily accessible and won’t get lost, this cover is the perfect solution.
- At the back of the sheath, there is a sturdy belt loop made from the same high-quality leather as the rest of the sheath.
- The powerful appearance is their way to honor the most robust knife they've ever made.
- The sheath is made from 0.12" thick premium high-quality black leather.
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Overall Length: 9" (229 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Material: 14C28N Swedish Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Semi-Matte
- Handle Material: Rugged Polyamide, Black
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g)
- Made in Sweden