||2-4 Work Days
- Trekking trousers in stretch and G-1000® that give you freedom of movement and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at rear, knees and leg endings.
- Extra high at the back of the waist and pre-shaped knees.
- Two hand pockets, a large leg pocket with a smaller inside mesh pocket and pocket for a phone or GPS.
Technical trekking trousers with attractive fit, made with stretch and G-1000 for high mobility and durability. Intended for trekking and climbing when nothing should hinder your progress. The rear and knees are pre-shaped for the best possible fit and the waist is lower in the front and higher in the back to fit comfortably when carrying a backpack. An extra piece of fabric in the crotch and the placement of the inseams decrease the risk for rubbing. The zippered hand pockets are placed for easy access even when wearing a hip belt. Large leg pocket with flap and a smaller mesh inner pocket on the right leg, a small pocket for a mobile telephone or GPS on the left leg. Stretch in the lower back and G-1000 reinforcements at the rear, knees and leg endings. Raw length that can be easily adjusted to your height.
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Weight: 394 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Pockets: Map pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Product type: Pants