||Out of stock
||3-6 work days in the country, 4-6 weeks internationally
- Hardwearing 4-way stretch trousers for trekking.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closures.
- High in the back and lower in front.
- Pre-shaped knees.
Durability and suppleness make Oulu the perfect trekking trousers if you appreciate mobility, particularly on treks with large variations in altitude. The fabric withstands moisture and dries quickly and, when combined with undergarments, the trousers can even be worn in the winter. Two zippered hand pockets. The waist is high in the back and a lower in the front for a comfortable fit and to minimise rubbing from your backpack. Regular fit, pre-shaped knees and raw length.
- Material: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 426 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Waist: High waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Long trousers
- Leg endings: Raw length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colours
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Features: Quick-drying
- Product type: Pants