||2-4 Work Days
- 100% traceable, ethically produced wool.
- Jacquard knitting that binds a lot of air for excellent insulation.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on elbows.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem.
Enjoy winter’s colder temps in a classic knitted wool sweater. The pattern is inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishermen’s sweaters, and the knitting has a lofty structure that insulates well and is light and easy to move about in. Perhaps it also warms a green heart knowing that the wool comes from farms that follow the strictest criteria regarding animal welfare, land stewardship and chemical use.
- Material: 100% wool
- Weight: 300 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model size: S
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: hand wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colours
- Activity: Outdoor
- Family: Övik
- Gender: Women’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
*Adventure Tested items can not be returned or refunded.