Benchmade 707 Sequel, Folding Blade
Wishes really do come true. Benchmade fans will recognize it as a slimmed down 705 with a pumped up blade shape for new found utility. Aircraft grade aluminum scales with G10 inlays redress a leaner profile. As an everyday carry knife it offers an agility which easily stymies its closest competitors. It's all good!
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Machined 6061-T6 aluminum handles with black G10 inlays, and a reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.420"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb Stud
- Weight: 2.60oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Closed Length: 3.80"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA