Benchmade 590 Boost AXIS Assisted, Folding Blade
The Boost adds another excellent option to Benchmade's popular AXIS assisted opening knives. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this fact-action assist. It's a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
- AXIS Assist with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.59 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Overall Length: 8.52"
- Closed Length: 4.83"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA