||2-4 Work Days
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Top pocket plus built-in seat pad and cover in safety orange.
- Main compartment can be accessed from the top or via a zipper at the front.
- Daisychain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Can be expanded with Singi Side Pocket (art. 23323, not included).
Take a seat! This durable daypack has a built-in frame that lets you sit down and enjoy your surroundings. Now upgraded with sustainable fabric – Fjällräven’s durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S – and an updated design that makes it even easier to use. The main compartment has a snowlock but can also be accessed via a zipper at the front. Perfect for hunting, fishing, bird watching etc. when you want to both carry comfortably and have a seat with you.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyamide 500D
- Height: 52 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 24 cm
- Volume: 27 l
- Weight: 2100 g
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Unisex
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled